8.23.2012

Still coming!

I always feel bad when I don't update my blog at least once every other week.  This transition into the school is always an absolutely CRAZY one.  So much goes on in such a short time, let alone that this year we had a lot of family transition as well.  It compounded the craziness!

But not to fear, there are updates coming.  I hope to get a family update up next week and then soon you should see an update on the following items:

KICKOFF EVENTS - Move-Ins, organizational fairs, CARE Groups, Cookouts...
OPENING OF THE BEMA HOUSE - this has been nuts...
RETURN OF BEMA GROUPS - Our studies started this week!
INTERNSHIPS - How's the experience with extra staff?

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  When I hit that light, I will start writing, that's my promise to you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment