2.06.2012

A Day in the Life of a Campus Minister -- Saturday

If you were looking for my Saturday video, you wont be finding one - and here's why:

My Saturday's are a day that I take off from work.  At Impact, there is a very large value on making sure that we are pursuing intimacy with God.  Part of what that looks like for us is to make sure that we are taking part in rhythms of spiritual health.  We make sure that we work with intentionality; we also rest with intentionality.  The rhythm of sabbath rest is a invaluable component to my work as a campus minister.

While my intent was still to make a funny video from the apartment where I'm staying, I must confess that my sabbath rest got the better of me.  Just as well, the visual of me in my pajamas may have kept many from ever visiting my blog again...

1 comment: